Build Your Own PUP-IT!
Ages 10 & Up
Group Bookings Only
Fuzzy friends with moving mouths, Pup-Its are perfect for new puppetmakers, lip-synch practitioners, and anyone looking to pick up a puppet making trick or two.
$50/person for groups of 5-10, $35/person for groups larger than 10.
• Reservations are required for all workshops, you must have a group of at least 5 participants.
• 2 hours of hands-on instruction with one of our award-winning Puppet Kitchen Chefs.
• Workshops are scheduled for Saturdays or Sundays at 1pm. Occasionally, we are able to hold a weekday evening session. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss!
• Materials & patterns provided. Participants will use pins, needles, scissors, tacky glue & hot glue guns.
• See original Puppet Kitchen creations and take a tour of our studio!
• The fur really does fly — so no fancy clothes, please. We are happy to lend you an apron.
• Participants ages 10-15 must be accompanied by a guardian for the duration of the workshop.
Terms & Conditions
• Bookings are for groups of 5-12 participants only
• Bookings must be made at least 1 week in advance
• Payment is due at the time of your workshop, we accept cash or checks made out to The Puppet Kitchen, LLC.
• Children under 15 must be accompanied by a guardian for the duration of the workshop. As a guardian, we encourage you to help your child build their puppet – it’s more fun that way!
• Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours ahead of time. After this time rescheduling will incur a $10 (per person) rebooking fee.
• Groups that arrive more than 15 minutes late cannot be seated. Please contact email@example.com to reschedule, this will incur a $10 (per person) rebooking fee.
Questions? Please read our FAQ!
Ages 10 & Up<br>
Cost: $50/person for groups of 5-10, $35/person for groups larger than 10.<br>
Reservations are required for all workshops, you must have a group of at least 5 participants.<br>
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.